Yohann is specialized in Mechanics, Physics, Electronics including Nanotechnologies and also handles cases related to Optics and Computer Science. He has a thorough experience in analysing patentability, drafting patent applications and monitoring patent issuance procedures. He regularly conducts freedom to operate analyses and also conducts opposition proceedings, counterfeit actions, nullity actions and audits. Yohann practices in the area of Industrial Property since 2004.
- Chartered French Patent Attorney
- Professional representative before the European Patent Office
- Graduate Engineer of INSA Hauts–de–France (2000, ex ENSIMEV).
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering of Grenoble-Alpes University (2003, ex UJF).
- CEIPI – Master of Advanced Studies (Post-graduate Degree) in Agreements and Industrial Property, University of Strasbourg (2007, ex. Robert Schumann University).
- Dipl. “Patent Litigation in Europe”, University of Strasbourg (2013).