Roland has experience in chemistry and chemistry related fields, more specifically in organic chemicals, macrocyclic compounds, polymers and supramolecular compounds. He advises you for patent drafting, freedom to operate, validity of third party’s patents, infringement situations, patentability of inventions, prosecution, opposition, patent landscaping, nullity actions. He handles cases in English and French and has knowledge of Spanish and Dutch.
- European qualifying examination (2022)
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium), 2012
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium), 2016
- B. N. Ahamed, R. Duchêne, K. Robeyns and C.-A. Fustin, Chemical Communications, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2016, 52, 2149-2152
- A. Kermagoret, K. Mathieu, J.-M. Thomassin, C.-A. Fustin, R. Duchêne, C. Jérôme, C. Detrembleur and A. Debuigne, Polymer Chemistry, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2014, 5, 6534-6544
- S. Wiktorowicz, R. Duchêne, H. Tenhua and V. Aseyev, Polymer Chemistry, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2014, 5, 4693-4700