Lucie is specialized in French and European trademark and design law and practices, copyright, domain name, IP rights strategy and unfair competition. She advises you on the protection and defence of IP rights, including trademarks, designs, domain names, on portfolio strategy and management in France and overseas. She defends cases in opposition and cancellation proceedings, in infringement actions.
- Chartered French Trademark & Design Attorney
- Europees Merken & Modellengemachtigde
- Legal counsel
- Professional qualification INPI, Paris (France), 2010
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law, Toulouse (France), 2006
- Master 1 in Corporate and Business Law, Bordeaux(France), 2005
- Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law, University of East Anglia, Norwich (UK), 2004