David is specialized in patents, with a particular focus on drafting and prosecuting patent applications. He has experience in combustion, mechanics, optics, spectroscopy. David has a two-year experience as an engineering consultant in a company specialized in innovation, engineering, tech and R&D consulting. Then he chose to focus on Industrial Property in an IP firm where he worked since 2008.
- Chartered French Patent Attorney;
- European Patent Attorney;
- Patent Engineer
- CEIPI, Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg III (France), 2011;
- Post-Doctorate, University of Toronto, Toronto (Canada), 2006;
- Ph.D., Université d’Orléans, Orléans (France), 2003