Stéphanie is specialized in chemistry and particularly in inorganic chemistry, analytical and interfacial chemistry and has experience in electrochemistry study of solid-liquid interfaces. She advises you on patentability of inventions, IP protection strategies, freedom to operate, validity of third party’s patents and infringement situations. She also supports you in patent prosecution, opposition proceedings and nullity actions. She handles cases in English and French.
- Patent Engineer
- Ph.D. in Sciences, Université Libre de Bruxelles(Belgium), 2015
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Université Libre de Bruxelles(Belgium), 2010
- “Contrasted electrochemical behaviour of Cu(I) and Cu(II) ions in 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium dicyanamide”
- Vanderaspoilden Stéphanie, Christophe Jennifer, Doneux Thomas, Buess Herman Claudine.
- Electrochimica acta, 162, page (156-162), 2015