Building on the skills developped during his professional career as a mathematician and researcher, Stéphane joined our firm’s High-Tech team in 2017. His knowledge of mathematical physics and numerical methods enables him to contribute actively to the protection and the exploitation of your intellectual property. In particular, Stéphane drafts and conducts your patent applications at national and international patent offices. Analysis concerning patentability, freedom of exploitation and the validity of third party’s patents are part of the services that he offers you. In addition, he advices you legally and scientifically on your rights defense and on the strategy for an optimal management of your patent portfolio.
- Computer implemented inventions
- European qualifying examination (A, B, C, D) (Europe, 2021)
- Patent attorney qualifying examination (Belgium, 2021)
- Ph.D. in Sciences, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, 2014
- Master in Mathematics, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, 2010
- Bachelor in Mathematical Sciences, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, 2008