Julie is specialized in French and European trademark and design law and practices, and is also competent in matters of copyright and domain names, as well as in the contractual practice related to all intellectual and industrial property rights. She has more than fifteen years of experience in IP law firms where she has managed portfolios of rights for large companies in various sectors (cosmetics, agri-food, pharmaceutical, IT, media, tourism, etc.). Julie will advise you on IP strategy, and will ensure the protection and defence of your rights, in France and abroad.
- Dispute Resolution
- Domain names
- Chartered French Trademark & Design Attorney ;
- European Trademark & Design Attorney ;
- Legal counsel.
- Professional qualification INPI, Paris (France), 2012 ;
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law, Toulouse (France), 2007 ;
- Master 1 in Private Law, Judicial Careers and Criminal Sciences, Toulouse (France), 2006.