Florence worked for several years in patent law firms in the Paris area before joining the firm in 2020. Her practice includes drafting patent applications and following examination procedures before national and international offices. She also advises on other aspects of IP such as patentability, validity and freedom to operate opinions.
- Industrial Property Attorney – CPI, 2018
- European Patent Attorney – EQE, 2014
- University Diploma in Invention Patents, CEIPI, 2013
- PhD in biomedical optics, Pierre and Marie Curie University, 2005
- University diploma in biomedical postgraduate training, Université Paris-Sud, 2005