Claire has been working in the field of Intellectual Property for more than 20 years. Before working at Gevers & Orès, Claire has worked for over 3 years in a biotech start up (Hybrigenics) and 6 years in L’Oréal. As an IP Counsel and European Patent Attorney, she handles patent cases particularly relating to Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Cosmetics and Agro-food. Her activities involve drafting new patent applications, filing Supplementary Protection Certificates, and the follow-up during the granting process. She represents clients in defensive and offensive opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office. She conducts audits for patent portfolios and advises clients on patentability of inventions, patent landscape of competitors, and freedom to operate.
- Trade secrets
- Chartered French Patent Attorney
- Dipl. Patent Litigation in Europe
- Professional representative before the European Patent Office
- Graduate Engineer of ENSAIA (National School of Agronomy and Food Industries), 1996
- Holds a Certificate in Biotechnology and Microbiological processes applied to Food, 1996