Antoine has experience in organic chemistry, applied to diverse fields : supramolecular chemistry (polymers, liquid crystals) but also material science and pharmaceuticals. He advises on the patent landscape of competitors, license contracts, freedom to operate, validity of third party’s patents, infringement situations, patentability of inventions, prosecution, opposition, and nullity actions. He handles cases in English and French.
- Patent Engineer
- PhD in applied organic chemistry, University of Birmingham, 2017
- MSc in organic chemistry, European School of Chemistry, Polymers and Material Science, Strasbourg (France), 2012
- MSc in Molecular and Supramolecular Chemistry, University of Strasbourg, (France), 2012
- A.J. Herbaut, E. Baranoff, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 10655–10661
- A.J. Herbaut, E. Baranoff, Chimia, 2015, 69, 520-523