European and French Patent Attorney
European and French Trademark and Design Attorney
Philippe has joined GEVERS & ORES since October 2013.
Philippe has a broad experience in drafting, prosecuting patent applications in various technical fields, European opposition and appeal proceedings, freedom-to-operate analysis and litigations (offensive and defensive, seizure-counterfeiting). He advises you in innovation management with a particular focus on IP Rights portfolio management, IP strategy and IP organization. He handles cases in French and in English, his clients include national and international SMEs and corporations.
Born 1956, Engineer of the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers. Patent Attorney since 1978 within the Industrial Property Departments of the Bendix Corporation, Renault and ITT Corporation, Philippe registered as a French Industrial Property Counsel in Cabinet Lavoix (Paris) in 1986 and he founded Cabinet Philippe Kohn in 1993.
- Chartered French Patent Attorney
- Chartered French Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Business methods
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- French Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- Engineer of the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers, Paris (France)
- CEIPI Patents, Trademarks and Designs, Strasbourg (France)