European and French Trademark and Design Attorney
Marine has joined GEVERS & ORES since 2012. She specializes in trademark and design law.
Her clients include national, international corporations and law firms.
Marine holds a Master in Private law from the University of Strasbourg (France) and a Master in Industrial Property Law from the CEIPI (Strasbourg). She worked at law firms specialized in Intellectual Property (Deprez Guignot & Associés, Inlex and Novagraaf).
- Chartered French Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- French Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- National Trademarks & Designs
- Professional qualification INPI, Paris (France), 2012
- Master in Industrial Property Law, CEIPI, Strasbourg (France), 2004
- Master in Private Law, Strasbourg (France), 2002
France: APRAM reacts to plain packaging proposals