European and French Trademark & Design Attorney
Léonard joined GEVERS in 2014. He specializes in the management of trademark and design portfolios, both in France and internationally, as well as in copyright, unfair competition/passing-off, anti-counterfeiting and domain names. He has a broad experience in trademark prosecution and enforcement in Europe and overseas, in particular in the Asia-Pacific zone.
Léonard assists you with all questions pertaining to the protection, use and enforcement of your IP assets, including trademarks, designs and domain names in France and overseas. He is totally fluent in English and French.
Léonard holds a Master 1 in Private Law from the University of Strasbourg (France) and a Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law and Contract Law from the CEIPI (Strasbourg, France).
Prior to joining GEVERS, Léonard worked for three and a half years for an Australian IP law firm based in Melbourne, where he gained valuable knowledge and experience of the Asia-Pacific laws and markets, which can benefit both European and overseas clients in their business development and intellectual property protection.
Prior to moving to Australia, he worked as a trademark attorney for six years for a leading IP law firm in Strasbourg, France, where he managed worldwide trade mark portfolios for both French and international clients in a wide range of industries.
- Chartered French Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- French Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- National Trademarks & Designs
- Master in Intellectual Property Law and Contract Law, CEIPI Strasbourg (France), 2004
- Master in Private Law, University of Strasbourg (France), 2003