European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
Johan has been an attorney at GEVERS Belgium since 2007. He specializes in key account and portfolio management, with a particular focus on cost-efficiency based on strategic parameters. He has experience in new company names.
Johan advises on availability searches and defensive protection of new commercial signs, and defends in negotiations and oppositions. His clients include national corporations with international activities and communication offices. Johan acted for Corelio, Beneo-Orafti, Telenet, DCM, Miko, AG Insurance; his recent cases include Ageas, JOE FM, VitanzaHQ.
Johan holds a Master in Business Law from the University of Ghent. He worked at Remarkable, The Brand Provider from 1998 until 2007. He is a member of IBJ (Institute of Belgian Business Lawyers) and board-member of BMM (Benelux Association for Trademark and Design Law). Johan is a lecturer in the protection of commercial signs and designs, and has published articles about trade names, public signs and anti-counterfeiting.
Certified Trade Mark Attorney.
- Benelux Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Benelux Trademarks & Designs
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- National Trademarks & Designs
- Master in Business Law, University of Ghent (Belgium), 1998
- Business Lawyer, University of Ghent (Belgium), 1998
Tendensen in het Bedrijfsrecht 19, IBJ, 2008, Bruylant/Kluwer, ISBN 9782802726647 PROINOMENMB