Carole De Roeckbvba CONSULTIP sprl
European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
Carole joined GEVERS Belgium in 1997. She specializes in trademarks, designs, license, copyright, domain names, IP Rights strategy and anti-counterfeiting, with a particular focus on Benelux, International and Community Trademarks & Designs, CTM, Benelux oppositions and absolute grounds.
Her clients include national and international corporations, government authorities, and consultancy and law firms.
Carole holds a Bachelor in Law from the University of Brussels (Belgium) and a LLM in European Law from the University of Ghent (Belgium). She is a member of BMM, ECTA and INTA (US).
- Benelux Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Benelux Trademarks & Designs
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- National Trademarks & Designs
- Bachelor in Law, University of Brussels (Belgium), 1996
- Master in European Law, University of Ghent (Belgium), 1997
RCD, Europe’s quick and easy route to protection
Why Brussels is preferred to the Hague