Benjamin Geversbvba IPGB sprl
European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
Benjamin has been an attorney at GEVERS Belgium since 2000. He specializes in trademarks & designs, anti-counterfeiting, domain names and agreements.
He advises on all trademark, design, domain name and anti-counterfeiting issues, auditing of IP portfolios and the drafting of agreements. His clients include national and international corporations, government authorities, and consultancy and law firms.
Benjamin holds a Master in Intellectual Property from the University of Brussels (Belgium). He worked at the Institut Royal des Relations Internationales (IRRI) between 1999 and 2000, and is a member of BMM, ECTA (member of the Internet Committee) and the comité de rédaction ICIP.
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Benelux Trademarks & Designs
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- National Trademarks & Designs
- PMEplus, ICHEC Brussels Management School (Belgium), 2012
- Master in Intellectual Property, University of Brussels (Belgium), 2003
- Bachelor in Law, University of Liège (Belgium), 1999
Viennetta, la contrefaçon est un plat qui se mange froid! Du caractère distinctif des marques tridimensionnelles constituées par la forme d'un produit.
ICIP-Ing.Cons., n°3/2007, pp. 463-468