Bénédicte Lindenbvba LINDEN LEGAL CONS sprl
European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
Bénédicte has been an attorney at GEVERS Belgium since 1999. She specializes in trademarks, designs, license, copyright, domain names and IP rights strategy, with a particular focus on Benelux, International and Community Trademarks & Designs, CTM, Benelux oppositions and absolute grounds.
She holds a Master from Montpellier University (France), LLM European Law from Stockholm University (Sweden) and LLM International and American Law from the George Washington University (Washington DC, USA). She is member of INTA and ECTA.
- Benelux Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Benelux Trademarks & Designs
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- Master in Law, University of Montpellier (France), 1995
- Master in Comparative Law, University of Tilburg (The Netherlands), 1996
- Master in European Law, University of Stockholm (Sweden), 1997
- Master in American and International Law, George Washington University of Washington D.C. (USA), 1998
Courts adopt mathematical approach to marks
Bénédicte LINDEN and Jean L. PIRE, Managing Intellectual Property, September 2005
RCD, Europe’s quick and easy route to protection