Fulltime Patent Engineer GEVERS PATENTS
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Patent Engineer with a degree in chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering or related technical fields.
Advise innovating companies and be intensively involved in all aspects of protecting their innovation (IP strategy, protection, active management, defense, valuation, etc.) - Work in close cooperation with colleagues throughout the GEVERS Group to ensure the best possible services - Protect the interests of the clients at the Belgian and European Patent Office, as well as at other foreign offices via local associates In cooperation with lawyers in our network, defend the interests of the clients in proceedings at national and international Courts - After qualification, become more and more responsible for the cases and clients in your technical field.
- You have preferably a PhD in chemistry, and more specifically in organic chemistry, or a PhD in chemical engineering or science with relevant experience in the field of organic chemistry or engineering chemistry.
- You have a good fundamental understanding of chemistry, ideally organic chemistry, material chemistry, polymer chemistry and medicinal chemistry.
- You have a basic knowledge of international laws regarding intellectual property and of IP commercialization processes.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch and you are fluent in English, and knowledge of German or French is considered as a plus, written and oral.
- You are responsible and have an eye for precision.
- You are eager to learn and flexible.
- You are stress resistant and able to work with tight deadlines.
- You are motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You have a commercial attitude to develop business.
- You are able to integrate in a team and take part in the development of the business for the local office.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together.
- You will be able to develop yourself in a fascinating and always innovating environment.
- A complete training package guided by the GEVERS Academy.
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period.
- Attractive remuneration package including non-statutory benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospital insurance.
- Flexible working hours following our internal employment regulations.
- Opportunities to grow within the GEVERS Group.
- Working in our office in Diegem, near the train station.
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae at:
HR Department - Hauda Kaaouas
Holidaystraat 5, 1831 Diegem