Fulltime IP Valorization Manager GEVERS PATENTS
(Diegem and other offices in France and Switzerland)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An enthusiastic talent to work closely with our Head of the Valorization and Valuation team of the GEVERS Group, in a dynamic environment, to support our clients in leveraging their intellectual property assets (patents, trademarks, designs, know-how, copyrights etc) in order to create value for their company.
You need to obtain an in-depth understanding of the nature of the IP Business, so you can create value for our clients. This implies involvement in the whole spectrum of partnership building, valuation, IP tax advice and IP strategy. You will also lead internal projects dedicated to the business development of the Valorization and Valuation team in the different territories.
- You have a Master in Commercial / Business Engineering or equivalent with an Economic/Financial education. You have 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in valuation, finance strategy and/or negotiating commercial transactions. Basic legal skills are considered a plus.
- With excellent knowledge, written and oral of Dutch and English (French is a plus).
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office with extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- You have an eye for detail and precision.
- You are well organized, pro-active , efficient and able to work with tight deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills and are client oriented. You have sense for responsibility and confidentiality
- You have a positive team spirit and are willing to work in flexible hours and travel frequently between our different locations.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together.
- Working and developing in a fascinating and always innovating area.
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period.
- Attractive pay package supplemented by non-statutory benefits (meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, group and hospital insurance, company car).
- Working in our offices in Diegem and Antwerp, with regular business trips to our Paris and Neuchâtel office.
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae at:
HR Department - Hauda Kaaouas
Holidaystraat 5, 1831 Diegem