Fulltime IP Assistant (Trademarks)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An assistant to give support to our secretarial team and attorneys within Intellectual Property law (mainly trademarks, design and copyright) and associated branches of law, and take care of the administrative follow-up of files (research, filing of trademarks and designs, advice, procedures, etc.).
Amongst others : drafting letters and official documents – contact with clients by phone or e-mail and at the reception desk – work together with other colleagues – administration and follow-up in files – general administrative tasks such as filing, copying, typing and archiving – accurate database input – basic correspondence, offers, invoices and billing – manage deadlines and agenda.
- You have a degree in an Administrative Orientation / Office Management / Languages or equivalent by experience and are willing to grow in an exciting and promising sector
- Your mother tongue is Dutch and you have excellent command of English and French, written and oral
- Affinity with MS Office, internet and e-mail
- AYou have an eye for administrative and legal precision
- You are responsible
- You are able to work alone but also in a small team
- You are eager to learn and flexible
- You are stress resistant and able to cope with tight deadlines
- You are motivated with a positive attitude
- You are interested in IP.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together – Training in a fascinating legal area (Intellectual Property) – Full-time contract for an indefinite period – Attractive pay package supplemented by non-statutory benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance, eco-cheques) – Working in Berchem, near the train station.
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae at:
HR Department - Hauda Kaaouas
Holidaystraat 5, 1831 Diegem