Fulltime IP Litigation Manager - GEVERS Legal Diegem
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A motivated, energetic and experienced candidate to manage and develop our Dispute Resolution Team. In close collaboration with our management you will decide on the direction for the Dispute Resolution practice and bring it to the next level. You will work closely together with our Trademark and Patent Attorneys to take care of the national and international clients of GEVERS with respect to the enforcement and defense of their IP rights, including their trademarks, designs, domain names, copy rights, patents or other IP rights and strengthen the dispute resolution capabilities of the GEVERS Group.
- Maintaining existing dispute resolution services and leading their expansion
- Advising clients with respect to all IP enforcement matters (in attack or defense), including strategic advice, assistance in settlement negotiations , handling of UDRP and dealing with external lawyers when handling judicial procedures
- Lead the Dispute Resolution Team and manage the budget
- Take lead in company projects and increase dispute resolution capabilities through training and coaching.
- You have a Master in Law, a ManaMa in IP is considered a plus
- You have 8 to 12 years of solid experience in the IP dispute resolution field
- Proven experience in Business Development is a must
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French, written and oral
- An eye for juridical precision
- Sense of responsibility and excellent people manager
- Eager to learn and flexible
- Stress resistant and able to cope with tight deadlines
- Well organized, pro-active and efficient.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together
- Thrive in a fascinating legal area (IP)
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Attractive pay package
- Working in Diegem.
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae at:
HR Department - Hauda Kaaouas
Holidaystraat 5, 1831 Diegem