Fulltime Contracting Manager - GEVERS Legal Diegem
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A motivated, energetic and experienced candidate to manage and develop our Contracting Team. In close collaboration with our management you will decide on the direction for the contracting practice and bring it to the next level. You will work closely together with our Trademark and Patent Attorneys to take care of the national and international clients of GEVERS with respect to their contractual needs and strengthen the contracting capabilities of the GEVERS Group.
- Maintaining existing contracting services and leading their expansion
- Drafting contracts and advising clients with respect to their contractual needs
- Strong focus on IP related contracts (incl. trademark licenses, technology transfer agreements, IT and software related contracts) and commercial contracts (incl. distribution, agency, franchise etc.)
- Lead the Contracting Team and manage the budget
- Take lead in company projects and increase contracting capabilities through training and coaching.
- You have a Master in Law, a ManaMa in IP is considered a plus
- You have 8 to 12 years of solid experience in contracting either as a lawyer or as a contracting manager
- Proven experience in Business Development is a must
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French, written and oral
- An eye for juridical precision
- Sense of responsibility and excellent people manager
- Eager to learn and flexible
- Stress resistant and able to cope with tight deadlines
- Well organized, pro-active and efficient.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together
- Thrive in a fascinating legal area (IP)
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Attractive pay package
- Working in Diegem.
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae at:
HR Department - Hauda Kaaouas
Holidaystraat 5, 1831 Diegem