Fulltime Business Support Manager - GEVERS Patents Diegem and Paris
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An enthusiastic talent to work closely with our Group Head of Patents in a dynamic environment with the responsibility of overseeing the daily operation of our Patent Business, with a mixed responsibility in project management, financial reporting and performance management.
You need to obtain an in-depth understanding of the nature of our Patent Business, so you can manage the day-to-day routine and suggest improvements on the different business processes. You will support the business in our commercial activities, develop client targeting, partnerships and set business goals. You will collaborate to the financial reporting and budget forecasting in close collaboration with our supporting services, where you will act as an interface. You will manage all projects related to your domain of expertise.
- You have a Master in Commercial / Business Engineering or equivalent and a relevant experience of 3 to 4 years
- With excellent knowledge, written and oral of French and English and a good basic knowledge of Dutch
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office with extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point. You have an eye for detail and precision
- You are well organized, pro-active, efficient and able to work with tight deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills and are client oriented
- You have sense for responsibility and confidentiality
- You have a positive team spirit and are willing to work in flexible hours and travel frequently between our different locations.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together
- Working and developing in a fascinating and always innovating area
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Attractive pay package supplemented by non-statutory benefits (meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, group and hospital insurance, company car)
- Working in our office in Diegem, with regular business trips to our Paris and Neuchâtel office.
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae at:
HR Department - Hauda Kaaouas
Holidaystraat 5, 1831 Diegem